Named among the top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound once again achieved national recognition when named third among providers and named sixth overall in the nation among the top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, by Modern Healthcare and Best Companies Group.
The annual ranking recognizes employers for their outstanding performance in economic development, employee retention and employee satisfaction. This is the fourth year Texas Health Flower Mound was recognized. The hospital ranked fourth place in 2014, first place in 2013 and 17th in 2012.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound has received national recognition from:
Join Our Award-winning Team!
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound has many careers available that help make a difference. Connect with one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare! We have a job opportunity waiting for you. We offer job opportunities with the advantage of a community-based hospital along with exceptional benefits.
For consideration, please view our current career opportunities and apply online.
Fax: (469) 322-7810
Hours of Operation
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Texas Health Flower Mound is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V and a Drug-Free and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
- If you are a full-time employee of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound who is regularly scheduled to work at least 32 hours per week, you are eligible to participate in the Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability plans, as well as the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and additional benefits.
- Newly hired employees are eligible for coverage beginning the first of the month following your employment start date.
- Medical - Our medical coverage helps you maintain your well-being through preventive care and access to an extensive network of providers, as well as affordable prescription medication. (two plans to select from)
- Dental – Our Dental Plan helps you maintain good dental health through affordable options for preventive care including regular checkups and other dental work (two plans to select from)
- Vision - To ensure that you and your family get the care you need, we offer a comprehensive Vision benefit
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) is a personal health care bank account that you can use to pay qualified medical expenses with pre-tax dollars when you are enrolled in a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows you to set aside pre-tax payroll deductions to pay for out-of-pocket health care expenses such as deductibles, copays, coinsurance, some over-the-counter medications, dental expenses, vision expenses, LASIK and more.
- Basic Life & AD&D are provided to you as a part of your basic coverage (employer paid)
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Dependent Life
- The Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound 401(k) Plan helps eligible employees save and invest for retirement while receiving certain tax advantages
- Employer matching contributions
- Fully vested from the first day of eligibility
- Life Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Program
- Will Preparation Program