Mandatory Screenings & Changes in Visitor Policy
To help protect you and others against Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are implementing the following procedures:
Mandatory COVID-19 Screenings
We are screening all persons for Coronavirus (COVID-19) entering the hospital building at the main entrance. You may enter the Emergency Room entrance if needing emergency services.
The main entrance is open from 5:00am to 7:00pm daily; if you are a visitor, please use the main door entrance.
You will be asked several questions and may be asked to wear a mask.
Change in Visitor Policy
- Hospital inpatients – One visitor per patient. Exceptions will be considered for special circumstances, such as critically ill patients who may be at the end of life.
- Women’s Services – No doulas in labor & delivery. One visitor is permitted for labor and delivery and post-partum patients, and two parents or guardians are permitted for NICU patients.
- Emergency Department – Visitors will not be permitted in treatment areas. If required, one visitor will be allowed to support patients with impairment or mobility needs.
- Hospital Outpatient Services – One visitor will be allowed to support treatment for patients with impairment or mobility needs.
Visitors must be at least 16 years old and meet screening criteria each time they enter the facility. All visitors must follow all required precautions, including:
- Following social distancing guidelines of at least 6 feet distance from others
- Practicing good hand hygiene
- Following the directions of hospital staff