MyChart / Online Pre-Registration
For your convenience, you may now complete pre-registration online using our patient portal – MyChart. The online form is designed to be quick and easy. You can usually complete the process in 10-20 minutes. In order to save time, please have your insurance card available. If you do not have a MyChart account, you will be prompted to create one before you can begin the process.
In Person Registration / Pre-Registration
Please bring the following items with you up on your stay or you may pre-register by bringing these items to the reception desk located near the main entrance of the hospital.
- Social Security Number
- All active insurance cards/current Medicaid card
- Picture ID
- Any paperwork given to you by your physician
- Living Will, if applicable
- Advance Directives, if applicable
- Powers of Attorney, if applicable
- List of any medications you are taking
- List of any allergies that you may have
All information obtained during your hospitalization will be held in strict confidence. For added personal comfort you may also bring your own pajamas or nightgown, robe, slippers, toothbrush, non-electrical shaving equipment and other personal effects you use every day. We request that you leave your valuables at home.