Information for Patients
Thank you for choosing us for your health care needs.
There truly is nothing more important than your health and taking care of your family. From emergency services and outpatient surgery to giving birth and getting regular check-ups, you can be sure you will receive quality healthcare at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound.
The information provided in this section is intended to help our patients with some of their common needs including:
- Patient rights
- Forms and documents
- Information about insurance
- Financial assistance
- MyChart Pre-registration
Take a tour
If you are interested in seeing the unique atmosphere at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound, we invite you to take a look around our with our virtual tour.
The tour and introductory video includes:
- Overview of our private birthing suites
- Tour of our beautifully appointed postpartum suites for mother and baby
- Accommodations for your partner and loved ones
- An inside look to our Level II NICU
- Interviews with our doctors and nurses
- An explanation of what to expect
- Memorable moments from previous patients
We Look Forward to Helping You
Please give us a call for more information about our maternity or women’s health services at (469) 322-7094.
Visit Type: PAT PREOPERATIVE ASSESSMENT-FM
Patients who have a Pre-Admission Testing (P.A.T.) appointment at the Hospital for blood work, EKG, etc., need to ARRIVE 15 minutes BEFORE their scheduled appointment time to complete the registration process.
For this appointment ONLY, you do not have to be fasting. You are encouraged to drink plenty of water prior to this appointment.
We will go over your medical history for the Anesthesiologist and give you specific instructions for the day of surgery.
Below is a list of items you will need to bring with you:
- Drivers License/Photo ID and Health Insurance Card
- A list of all of the medications you take including supplements with the following information — Name, Dosage and Time of day you take each medication (Once a day, twice a day, etc. if you take a medication only once a day please indicate AM or PM.).
- You are welcome to bring your medications in their original bottle as well.
Please call 469-322-7173 if you have any questions or need to reschedule this appointment.
For your convenience, you may now complete pre-registration online using our patient portal – MyChart. The online form is designed to be quick and easy. You can usually complete the process in 10-20 minutes. In order to save time, please have your insurance card available.
If you do not have a MyChart account, you will be prompted to create one before you can begin the process.